Join the Concorde team
Customer Support Coordinator
Support and maintain an efficient, effective, and organized office by providing high-level administrative support in all parts of the business. Build on relationships with our customers delivering the best customer service possible. Build on relationships with our outside service manufacturing partners, both international and domestic. Gain a knowledge and understanding of the intricacies of each OEM customer purchase order management process: managing entry and reporting on customer orders, supplier orders, and logistics.
Skills & Knowledge
- Associate degree or higher in business related field; preferred.
- Sincere desire to exceed customer expectations, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Confidence to work independently, and function as part of a team.
- Organized, Efficient, and Multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude.
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to prioritize work.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal through email, phone, video conference.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical abilities, and self-starter attitude.
- Drive and Ability to deliver professional and courteous communications with customers/suppliers at all times.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel for use in data entry and analysis.
- Experience in ERP / MRP Quickbooks preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and enter data into ERP/MRP Quickbooks database, spreadsheets, and on-demand business reporting.
- Review, understand, and process inbound customer sales orders.
- Manage customer portal activity daily: Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Purchase Orders (PO), Proforma Invoice (PI), Shipping Documents and Approvals, Advanced Ship Notices (ASN), etc.
- Review, understand, and process outbound production purchase orders to manufacturing teams.
- Confirm Sales Contracts / Sales Order Acknowledgements (SOA) / (PI).
- Manage open order reporting, communicating both with customers and mfg. teams re: order schedule and status.
- Tracking, document processing, and admin. support of logistics, shipping, import, export and customs clearance.
- Respond to customer/supplier queries timely and accurately.
- Assist in receiving incoming phone calls to the company.
- Receive, collect, and distribute incoming light duty shipments, assisting to maintain warehouse organization.
- Prepare outbound light duty customer shipments (palletize, strap, shrink wrap, etc.).
- Work effectively with various departments to complete assigned tasks.
- Provide internal support to office staff, handling special assignments as requested.